WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Taking charge of your destiny

Sue M
08-09-2011, 06:19 PM
There’s an online event happening through August 14th called The Fairness Campaign Speaker Summit hosted by author Lynne McTaggart. I was surprised to find out this was completely free (no strings attached). I have already listened to some of the speakers (Marianne Williamson, Hale Dwoskin, Marci Shimoff). This is especially enlightening for me because these speakers’ topics are something I can relate to. I am looking forward to Jack Canfield’s call tomorrow and Stephen Covey’s Wednesday. There are many more too: Barbara Marx Hubbard, Jean Houston, Ivan Misner. Not sure if I can post a link here to share with all of you because I don’t want it to be marked as spam, but you can find it on Google just by entering The Bond Teleclass in the search bar.

I hope some of you will experience this with me!

Sue M

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1