WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wow! What a great first month!

rebeccasmeals
08-04-2011, 09:32 PM
When Homemade Gourmet closed, I chose to continue my journey in the food industry with Tastefully Simple. I joined July 1st as a new consultant. Because of the amazing relationships with many of my team members, many joined alongside me. On August 1st, I promoted to Team Manager! My team is doing amazing in our first month, 42 team members signed their agreements in my unit. Many have already placed activating orders - and others smaller orders that will help them activate (cummulative $400). What I LOVE is that team members can start at their pace - and have untiL December to activate. Although, the rate our unit is going - I imagine that 90% will be 'active' by September.

Those who decided to join the journey with me have been pleasantly surprised to see how EASY the transition has been. The starter kit - well - top notch. And, the training - unbelievable. And, we have had great responses from our Grand Openings. It all starts with our first event....

THANK YOU Tastefully Simple. We are dreaming bigger and bigger each day...as we are amazed at the opportunities that continue to open for us.

I am looking to heading to National Conference this coming week.

When one door closes - and another door one opens. One month down - and it is better then my wildest imaginations!

We will continue to grow, dream, and have fun together!

LynnAndreske
08-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Well Rebecca, you are doing so well! With our start up offer--party to Success, you must have done very well with the bonus for each new teammate you crossed over with in you first 100 days~~

It is a fun company, generous and rewarding!

Wishing you much more success!!

LamonicaE
08-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Rebecca,

Congratulations on all the success you have had so far with Tastefully Simple! I know it feels good to find a new company to be with after your previous company closed.

Wishing you continued success!

TastefullyMI
08-21-2011, 06:05 AM
Rebecca is a TOTAL sweetheart and I am happy to say that she is almost a Senior Team Manager in our fabulous company! She's ROCKIN' her new business and I'm proud to have her a part of The Visionaries Team!

WTG, Rebecca! :)

rebeccasmeals
08-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Thank you Jennifer for all your amazing support. We are just $9 away from Senior Team Manager!

Onward and Up in 2011! Each day - is an exciting day! I cannot believe how amazing these past 7 weeks have been. So many GREAT things have happened.

We are focused and ready to go for our next goal to achieve by October 31st.

teresaallen
08-23-2011, 06:52 AM
Congratulations Rebecca!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1