WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Abril
08-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Has anyone had this experience in regards to working for a telephone psychic line?

At first when you start working you get small amounts of callers, by 2nd pay period you are getting lots of calls. Then as the hotline hires new people you lose calls and minutes. So the longer you work there it seems the less minutes you get as new people are hired. It seems like calls are fielded to new psychics and there aren't new customers, it's just that minutes are shifted around somehow.

Also, is it normal to be logged on for 12 to 13 hours a day and get an average of 2 or 3 calls?

Just wondering...

Is it like this at every psychic hotline? It is very slow. Does it pick up during the winter?

How about going for days without a single caller, normal or not?

murdoch
08-05-2011, 03:13 AM
It is quite natural to happen with everyone except if you have made some special distinction with your clients for being extremely good in predicting their future and advising work. I guess there might be one more natural reason behind getting lesser calls is that your profile exposer gets decreased when newer members get higher spots before you thereby relegating your profile page deeper to let people find it.

Yeah there is no exception to even no call a day thing with starters in this field of business.

Abril
08-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Thanks for your reply, Murdoch. I appreciate the info. You are right. I was thinking about that yesterday and how a customer who contacted me a month ago called yesterday, didn't remember she spoke to me and informed me her father died of cancer. I did not predict this and it did not show in the tarot spread I did for her. I asked if I had ever spoke to her, she said she didn't think so, but after she told me more background info I told her I have spoken to her and told her the situation she told me before and how I didn't see her father dying before, etc. It kind of made me feel like I may not be a good psychic if I didn't see it before. Then I reminded myself to keep my lips shut the next time someone doesn't remember they spoke to me. My error.

murdoch
08-25-2011, 07:12 AM
Don't feel too low about yourself it can happen sometimes for different set of reasons it can be your lower sixth sense or something not related with your fault.

Anyway if you really feel like wise you should try having some training sessions to hone your psychic abilities. It will cost you some money but will help in propering your future growth opportunities. Plus remember if you will gain some distinction than customer will their ownself start following you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1