WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LamonicaE
08-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I recently joined Watkins and I'm glad to be apart of this company. I just wanted to share with everyone the great sponsoring incentive Watkins has for August.

Below is part of the email Watkins just sent out

Free e-Associate Web Package

All new Associates who join in August will have the opportunity to try Watkins e-Associate web package for three months at no charge. What a great way to get your prospect's business off to a great start. In today's business age, web-sites are essential in promoting and creating awareness for your business. If you want to be taken seriously and project a professional business image, then Watkins e-Associate Web Package is a must.

For the new Associates you sponsor in August, Watkins will waive the $64.95 web set-up fee. Additionally, Watkins will pick up the monthly web-hosting fee of $19.95 for the first three months (value of $59.85), giving new Associates until the end of November to decide if the e-Associate package is right for them before having to pay a cent. That's a total value/savings of $124.80 if a new Associate begins his or her Watkins business in August.

Here's what the e-Associate Web Package provides:

A customizable, personal web site that stands as the entry point for a new Associate's customers, prospects and downline to WatkinsOnline.com.
A place to post public stories for a new Associate's customers and prospects, plus private stories for their downline team.
All customers and prospects coming through a new Associate's site have the Associate's information pre-filled in all shopping and sign-up screens.
A fully-functional e-mail with a WatkinsOnline.com address and access to reports and account information including real-time volume queries.

bianca5454
08-02-2011, 05:40 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9LEq1fOzoes/Td5wtGFILFI/AAAAAAAAISQ/dZvMX-UKZkw/s320/smiley_with_thumbs_up.gif (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9LEq1fOzoes/Td5wtGFILFI/AAAAAAAAISQ/dZvMX-UKZkw/s1600/smiley_with_thumbs_up.gif)

Polished4Five
08-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I just joined Watkins, too! I'm really enjoying the plethora of material both The Summit Group and Watkins offers. I hope there are many who take advantage of this great opportunity!!

WAHMInSoCal
08-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Whooo Whoooo :D :rolleyes: :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1