WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Catalog is a HUGE Hit :)

blingslinger
07-31-2011, 12:14 PM
I am so thrilled!! Did 3 great parties this week and everyone LOVED the new jewelry!! Whooo hooo!

I love that Silpada gets better and better each year!

sohnikh
08-13-2011, 07:34 PM
hi i could not see the catalog on silpada website can you please send me link i really want to see your jewelry thanks

blingslinger
08-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi! I pm'd you! You have to have a representative's website to look at the jewelry :)

robynec
08-14-2011, 10:52 PM
You will love the new Fall/Winter catty:)
Beautiful~

liz.jewels
08-24-2011, 09:34 AM
I am loving the new pieces I got - even though I'm a Silpada junkie and love loading myself down with jewels I'm finding I really am enjoying some of the more delicate pieces in the new line.

So glad to hear your first three parties went well. I have my first with the new catalog (other than MY new catalog reveal party after conference) tomorrow and am excited to see what the ladies think!