WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New addition to Uppercase Living

christyvw2004
07-30-2011, 09:46 AM
yes we just started our new catalog and will be introducing a line of Jewelry come Sept 1st. Some great new changes for our customers and those interested in becoming consultants. please feel free to check out my website for the new info or email me.

robynec
07-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Hey Christy,
I heard that UCL was going to be introducing a jewelry line. Have you had the chance to see any of the pieces yet? Do you know if they are going to sell the jewelry sperately or in conjunction with the regular UCL line? The video looks really nice:)

christyvw2004
08-07-2011, 07:46 PM
I have only seen the pieces online(was not able to make it to convention this year)..but I have put my order in for the starter kit--unfortunately they wont be shipping out until the 29th of August. The jewelry will have its own catalog but the sales will be combined with the sales of vinyl for Open Houses --so a great way to increase sales and get more free product for hostesses. Am really excited to see it all.

rep4ch
08-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Very cool! Congrats! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1