WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

iamsherrya
07-25-2011, 07:28 AM
Hi Ladies and gentlemen...

I purchased this domain and built the site and then as I soooo often do I changed my mind. lol.

What can I tell you...it was one of those weeks where I thought I was heading in one direction just to find that was not the way I wanted to go at all.

I got the idea because I do have one client that I do this type of service for and it is very rewarding but I don't think i could really do it full time so I hate for this website to go to waste.

Take a look and I can sell it for $50 or best offer. It is built on wordpress so it will be pretty easy to just put your own info in and be ready to go.

It is currently hosted on godaddy so once it is determined if you would keep it at godaddy or elsewhere would determine how it would be moved over.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. You can pay for it via paypal.

It's "intuitiveadvisor.org" Sherry Andrea, Intuitive Advisor & Personal Development Coach[/url] and it also has a blog as well and no you can't keep the testimonials because those are real but it is real easy to adjust the menus...it is an easy site to adjust and manage

Sherry Andrea

murdoch
07-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Your site looks tastefully arranged and developed. I think you should sell it only if you are feeling too much website maintenance cost pinch. Otherwise you are going to waste so much efforts, time and money already spent into it. I hope you have already measured it's worth for keeping it with you. Anyway your site looks good to me. I wish you get the good deal for the site.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1