WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : can i use tarot

JezEka715
07-24-2011, 11:41 AM
i am a talented tarot card reader. I am hardly ever wrong with my readings. is there a way i could do that for a living online? if so where could i apply...

Jay'S
07-25-2011, 06:08 AM
Hi JezEka715

Hope all is well with you, I work on this line call ORANUM its kinda new. This line use webcam, they will start you out with .99cent a minute, for about a week. I think this is to see if you will stay around, and how well you connect with your clients, then you can charge from $1.49 to $9.99 and you will received 50percent of that. You will have to work 14hrs a week. Try it and see, you will get to meet alot of people from all over the world. I am LadyRen, come by my room, I'm on everyday 7:30pm eastern time.
Here is the link to register

Psychic Registration - Oranum (http://registration.oranum.com/master_account.php?partner=LadyRen)

Good Lucky
LadyRen

murdoch
07-26-2011, 02:32 AM
Additionally one can try keen, live person etc. sites for such things.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1