WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to Silpada

joannedanna
07-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi ladies:

I am new to Silpada. Sold Mi Bella candles through Scent-Sations a few years back and haven't found anything since that I was interested enough in to invest my time or efforts. My boss introduced me to Silpada a few weeks ago and she is so excited about the products and the opportunity that it is infectious.

I am recently seperated and need additional income, as it seems that my alimony will be at a minimum and I have to pay 50% of all my child's expenses because he wants joint custody. It's not easy to make it out there and my boss has convinced me Silpada is the way to having the financial pressure lifted from my life!!!

I am hosting a party next week and probably signing up shortly after. Any advice from those of you who are in the business on how to jump start my business?

Thanks,
Joanne

blingslinger
07-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Hi Joanne!

Welcome!!! You are going to love Silpada. My best advice for a new rep is to get your parties scheduled. I tell my team they need 6 parties on the book before you submit your paperwork. This not only gets you oodles of Fast Start free jewelry, it pays back your investment and gets you off to a strong start!

Good luck to you!!

Deirdre

robynec
08-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Hi Joanne welcome to Silpada:)

liz.jewels
08-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Hi Joanne! Welcome to Silpada!

Love to hear how your party went and if you decided to sign up. If I knew then what I know now, I would have earned even more free jewelry than I earned during my fast start! I totally agree with having 6 parties on the books before submitting paperwork - sure fire way to succeed and hit the ground running!