WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Catalog request

DebraFerrie
07-20-2011, 06:14 AM
If anyone, in home decor companies, would like to send me a catalog, I'd love one.
no biz opp info.....just as a potential customer if I see stuff I like.

Pm me
Thanks
Deb

robynec
07-20-2011, 02:17 PM
I would love to send you a Celebrating Home Catalog Debra. Our New Catty is in effect Aug 1st and my supply should be here any day. PM me your address and I'll get one out to you as soon as I get them.

christyvw2004
07-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Our Uppercase Living Catalogs are quite large ($5 postage)..more then happy to send you a small 4 page flyer we have--just send me your address.

jerid.
07-21-2011, 09:17 AM
If anyone, in home decor companies, would like to send me a catalog, I'd love one.
no biz opp info.....just as a potential customer if I see stuff I like.

Pm me
Thanks
Deb

Hi, Deb, I'm with Willow House, which is a merging of Entertaining At Home (my former company) and Southern Living At Home. We have a brand new catalog which will become active August 1st, which I would be happy to send you. Just send me your address.

Until then, you can go to my website at Jeri Dunlap - Willow House Consultant (http://www.jeri.willowhouse.com) ande see the current catalog, as well as the Online Outlet there. We also have a great sale going on! To see the catalog, go to the "Shop" area and click, and you'll be given the choice to shop online or see the catalog. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. My number is 832-654-6288 (cell) or 281-681-3321 (home).

Thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1