WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Safe for Pets?

Polished4Five
07-19-2011, 07:48 AM
Are the household cleaners safe for pets? I have a young puppy who enjoys getting into everything and I just want to ensure that whatever products I use are completely safe for my pet. That, and are the cleaning odors noxious?

Thanks,
Ashley

bianca5454
07-20-2011, 06:43 AM
Hi Ashley,
I called the factory to double check on the answer to your question (always best to be safe). All our 'natural' cleaning line is plant based and is safe for kids and animals. Just like anything else though, if your pet ingests a large amount of the product it is always best to monitor him and contact your vet.

I use the products on a regular basis and my pets are just fine with it. I even use the products to wash out their food bowls, etc.

HTH~ :)

Polished4Five
07-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Thank you SO much for finding out the information for me! It was really important to me to know this.

Thanks again,
Ashley

bianca5454
07-23-2011, 06:13 PM
You're welcome! ;)

The Watkins Man
07-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Our products are free of the following chemicals:

• Ammonia Free • Formaldehyde Free • Propylene Glycol Free
• Benzene Free • Isopropanol Free • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free
• Biodegradable • Kerosene Free • Sulfuric Acid Free
• Boron Free • Mineral Spirit Free