WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Swedish speaking operator needed

jnojdanels
07-15-2011, 07:13 AM
The company that I work for, No Goats, is currently in the market for an operator to do process psychic style messages, however they need someone who is fluent in Swedish. So if there is anyone out there that fits the bill, they can contact [email protected] for more information!

** Edited to add that this is for processing psychic text messages, not speak on the phone, etc.

jnojdanels
07-17-2011, 06:59 AM
I should add as well that if anyone knows of an Appropriate forum where I might find operators that would fit this, please let me know or feel free to repost this there - thank you!

jnojdanels
08-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Just to you know, I am still looking for Swedish speaking text ops..so if you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

murdoch
08-10-2011, 03:03 AM
So you are looking for individuals for your adult text business since your no goats website appears to be doing business of such things.

What I am wondering about is that do you really think a real psychic will so such things.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1