WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Psychic Job

Jay'S
07-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Hi Ladies

If you are interested in working on a psychic line, well there is a new psychic line in town the name
is Oranum NO TESTING set your own price, but most start off with .99cents, then you can charge
from .99 to 19.99 must have skype and webcam. you can make some really good money
here is the link

Psychic Registration - Oranum (http://registration.oranum.com/master_account.php?partner=LadyRen)

Thanks

murdoch
07-14-2011, 11:02 PM
I hope it will do the good for genuine psychics out there with no job in hand.

DeannaAmber
07-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Are there really that many genuine psychics out there?

Marianne St. Clair
08-28-2011, 02:48 PM
I recently saw a life coach Physic. I am wondering what you think the difference is?

WardenofMagick
08-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Personally, I don't think there is any difference between what a Life Coach does and what a psychic does. Though, technically, the difference would be in the areas each specialized expert trained in. Both experts offer practically the same advice; it's just in the delivery.

*The above statements are my opinion and are not held to any sort of examination. As always, your mileage may vary and that is fine as we are all different types of drivers. :)

jagauarwisdom
08-29-2011, 06:55 PM
@ Jay -- You need to be clear and transparent that you are an affiliate with Oranum and that you make money when someone here signs up as an advisor via your own link. I just had a look at their affiliate program so I know that you make 10% of what advisors might earn there if they have signed up via your link.
There's nothing wrong with that unless of course you don't tell people before-hand.

I also just went to have a look over at Oranum and during peak hours on other sites like LP for instance there was just one single reader busy on their main page! Need I say more!

Jay'S
08-31-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi Jajauarwisdom

All I know is what I do on oranum, If someone wants to sign up under my link that is good, and of
course of they dont want too thats ok. Everybody has there on CHOICES to make. I am not here to
force anybody to sign up on my link, I am not here to tell you Oranum is the best psychic site, I am
not here to tell anybody what to do. All I know is that ORANUM is busy. When I'm on, in my room I get
several reading more than 4 a night. Like I said before every psychic site isnt for everybody to work on.

estjones
09-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Sorry not for me, this site charges 50% of your earnings in addition to other fees. You are required to be in unpaid free live chat 14 hours a week or be reduced to 30% commission. Please before signing up read fine print. :(

EmpathicHeart
09-23-2011, 09:24 AM
As always, your mileage may vary and that is fine as we are all different types of drivers. :)

I think we drive different vehicles.

EmpathicHeart
09-23-2011, 09:40 AM
Sorry not for me, this site charges 50% of your earnings in addition to other fees. You are required to be in unpaid free live chat 14 hours a week or be reduced to 30% commission. Please before signing up read fine print. :(

The webcam didn't sit well with me, but the rest is the kiss of death. I earn more between dinner and bedtime than any of these places seem to offer if you're on from sunrise til midnight.

psychic
09-28-2011, 01:51 AM
best of luck......

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1