WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : $200 Free Jewelry Bonus....

blingslinger
07-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Hey! For all of you gals who have ever tossed around the idea of selling Silpada Jewelry, now is THE best time to sign up! Until July 31st, you'll get $179 in free jewelry at sign up AND $200 FREE when you have your first qualified show! After July 31st...no more $200 bonus!

Just didn't want anyone to miss out :) It's a GREAT deal!

cabimom
07-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten all about that! Cute new pic by the way!

blingslinger
07-14-2011, 02:43 PM
You are so very welcome! Didn't want anyone to miss out! Thanks for the compliment on the pic :)

xandrille
10-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the reminder! I love custom made jewelry. I already grabbed some of those.

liz.jewels
10-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Since this thread got bumped, just want to make it clear that this promotion ended. Now we're earning points towards household items, vacations, electronics, etc. and new reps earn DOUBLE points during their first 100 days!!!