WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rebeccasmeals
07-10-2011, 06:25 PM
As many of you know, Homemade Gourmet left the direct sales arena. They made an agreement with Tastefully Simple to offer HG Consultants the ability to come over and continue building our businesses. BOY! Has TS been so welcoming or what? I have been blown away! We were vacationing in MN when the news broke so my family decided to take a trip to Alexandria to visit headquarters. WOW!.

My team is ready to rock and roll! In fact, many of my team members have already signed up in less then a week and many more are joining up this week. I just got home from vacation only 5 days ago and yet things are moving warp speed ahead.

I am excited that our very own WAHM friend, Jennifer Raybaud will be my personal sponsor. I have watched Jennifer be an amazing and gracious leader on WAHM to both TS consultants and other direct sellers.

The Gengler Homemade Gourmet is excited for our future and the ability to continue building our skill sets to service and build relationships using Tastefully Simple Products.

Thank You Jennifer for being who you are. I am honored and humbled to work in your presence!

I look forward to continued networking with everyone on WAHM!

Onward and Up in 2011!

carahayden
07-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Welcome ...you and your entire team!!! Are you planning on going to Nationals?? Hope so!!! You will LOVE it!!!

You have surely chosen a GREAT sponsor in Jen!!! She is a SHINING STAR in TS and I myself can't wait to meet her at Nationals!!

God Bless you and your team in this amazing journey!!!

~Cara Hayden
Team Mentor/Tastefully Simple

LynnAndreske
07-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Rebecca,
Take a big breath and throw yourself in =)
You will love Jennifer, she is positive, wise, and WOW !

Lynn

RitrMom
07-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Wow, big news for you ladies. Glad to hear you are able to move on over to TS comfortably. Jennifer *is* quite amazing. I see her pop up all over these boards and she is always gracious, helpful and positive. In fact, all the TS ladies seem to be a stellar bunch. Have fun building your businesses together! :)

TSbyKristina
07-12-2011, 07:00 PM
That's awesome Rebecca! I wish you and your team happiness, and full calendars! You have an awesome sponsor!

rebeccasmeals
07-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Thanks everyone! My team is making the transition very well. In fact, some are already qualified and many have their grand openings later this month. We are doing very well.....such positive energy and excitement. My leaders have truly helped during this transition too as I was on vacation then power out for 2 days this past week! They are AMAZING!

Thank you for all your positive feedback!

Yes! Many team members and myself are heading up north to Minneapolis. We vacation in MN as we live in IL - so it feels like 'home' to me. We love Minnesota! .

We are very excited!

Onward and Up in 2011

TastefullyMI
07-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Awwwww. Gee! What a fun way to end the evening. Thank you so much for the kind words not only from Rebecca whom I began my "relationship" with in 2006 right HERE on the WAHM boards with but to all my "sister" consultants who had such nice things to say. I consider each of you a blessing in my life. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1