WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Twitter vs Facebook

LamonicaE
07-07-2011, 07:36 AM
I just recently signed up for Twitter and I'm looking forward to learning how to use it. But I've been on Facebook for a while and I think it's a great place to get leads and to network. I'm looking forward to finding out which is a better networking tool.

I was wondering which do you prefer to use when it comes to promoting your gift basket business? I've heard some people say they like Twitter better than Facebook.

AngelaSam
07-09-2011, 09:42 AM
I like Twitter better than FB because with Twitter #hashtags you can get a wider audience.

LamonicaE
07-09-2011, 12:41 PM
That's good to know. I never thought about that. Thanks for sharing.

erigsby
07-09-2011, 02:46 PM
I too use mostly Facebook. I have a Twitter account, but I need lessons on how to use it wisely and to its full potential.

LamonicaE
07-13-2011, 08:21 AM
I too use mostly Facebook. I have a Twitter account, but I need lessons on how to use it wisely and to its full potential.

I feel the same way about Twitter. You might want to consider checking out tutorials on Youtube. Youtube could be a great place to learn how to use Twitter. I plan to start checking this out myself.

Here's a website you can use to make your links shorter:
https://bitly.com/