WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Am loving building a team with TS

LynnAndreske
06-30-2011, 02:16 PM
I'm feeling so Blessed that I wanted to share~~
When I started with TS, I never dreamed I would find so much success so quickly. I'd spent a while researching and felt TS was a genuine and quality company to work with.

From the clients who love our products, to the Hosts who work with us and welcome us into their homes and lives, to the Corp office who continues to provide so many awesome incentives to our hosts, wonderful products for our clients and fabulous rewards to us, the sales force, at every level, I know we are a #1 Company to be a part of. =)

I'm valuing the 'tastebuds' friendship and sharing attitude too~

Can't wait to see what the new Conference year brings~it's going to be hard to top what we have already!
But I know they will =)

Have a great day everyone!

TastefullyMI
06-30-2011, 07:08 PM
Go Lynn Go!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1