WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Newbie

Beckylynn95969
06-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Hey! I'm a newbie here. Hope this is where I post my intro =) I've been with Scentsy since the 1st of June 2011. I live in beautiful Northern California, Paradise to be exact! I am looking to connect with other consultants. I'm on Fb and Twitter= Rebecca Toomey, Independent Scentsy Consultant ~ I'm with Team G.L.O.W.S. any team members out there?? ;)

abwentzel
06-29-2011, 06:31 AM
Welcome to Scentsy, you are going to love it.

ItMakesScents4U
06-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to Scentsy, it truly is an AMAZING compnay to be a part of...you are gonna LOVE it!! I too am from Cali, southern part....San Bernadino to be exact.

Glad to have you here with us....the people are great and so helpful.

lrstith
07-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the Scentsy Family!!! Scentsy is an AWESOME company and you are going to LOVE it!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1