WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Love Our Free Websites!!

AprioriCandy
06-27-2011, 07:46 AM
I am so thankful for all the resources Consultants receive with our free websites!
Apriori Beauty gives us soooooo many great resources to use for ease in building our biz!

So great that we can personalize them be adding our profile photos.

Consultant Training, Resource Library, Science Center, Comprehensive Statistical Data and Sales Reports are all available in our Back Office Area, plus pages and pages of testimonials from clients and consultants.

Especially appreciate our continuously running "What did you do to build your Apriori Beauty Business Today" page where all consultants contribute their business tips 24/7!

Love our CEO, Candace Keefe's Blog, too!
Thank You Apriori Beauty for Making Consultant's Business Building So Easy!

XO Candy

AprioriNicole
06-30-2011, 06:25 AM
Candy, I absolutely love the site as well. I recently joined after having been with other companies in the past and aPriori offers by far the best features. The only trouble I have had is that I can never get to the third party site... have tried it for the past couple of days but never opens. Hoping to get Business Cards soon :)

Have a great day!
Nicole

AprioriCandy
06-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Hi Nicole,

Welcome to Apriori Beauty!

If you are referring to "Be The Difference", which is for Apriori Beauty Consultants only,
you must create an additional username and password for entrance.

Is your sponsor or upline able to help you with getting you oriented to everything properly?
Please PM me if you need assistance.

Best,
Candy

cindi8d
07-12-2011, 05:47 AM
I appreciate you bringing up the websites. It's so important to mention them to new consultants and people interested in our company. I was talking to a gal yesterday who was wanting to sign up and she said, "the starter kit seems sparce." I laughed and said, "except when you consider that you get a website in it...for as long as you're with the company." It was almost as if she hadn't thought about that as she said, "oh yeah! That's totally worth it."

woot :)

cindi

AprioriCandy
07-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Hi, Cindi!

It IS a BIG Woot! :-D

XO Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1