WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TastefullyMI
06-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Well some of the top sellers for me this season have been the Hoppin' Jalapeno & Bacon, the Crazy for Coconut Macaroon Bar Mix and OF COURSE our delightful little drink buckets.

What about you and your clients? I know tastes vary from region to region here in the US so I think it's fun to see what's selling well, where.

TSbyKristina
06-26-2011, 08:23 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but here in the Northeast we are agreeing with you Jennifer! I had to reorder Suggestion Cards for Hoppin Jalapeno & Bacon and Crazy for Coconut Macaroon Bar Mix. I sell so much more of that this season. Also, the Tuscan Tomato Focaccia Bread is a close third!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1