WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

soniabegonia
06-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi, I have seen places where people post jobs loooking for a "partner" who will post e-bay auctions and get paid part of the profit....what do you think..are these things legit? I am somewhat unfamiliar with this..

dicki767
06-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Hello Soniabegonia. Actually, I'm in a such situation. In my country we don't have PayPal nor we can sell stuff on eBay. For me, it would be nice to find honest partner in U.S. I sell all new stuff of any kind that could be easily sold on eBay. My plan is to find a partner, which would post e-bay auction, find buyer and then I would send stuff to a buyer, money would go to my partner's PayPal account and then partner would send me my percentage.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1