WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Roll Call!!

TastefullyMI
06-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Occasionally I like to see how many people here are TS consultants. Let's keep it simple.

Name, if your in leadership your title, how long you've been in and one thing you love most about your biz!

I'm Jennifer Raybaud and I'm a Senior Team Mentor. I've been with Tastefully Simple for over 12 years and the thing I love most about my biz in the flexibility! You can't beat it! When my kids were younger it was great so I could be there for them and now that they are SO much older, I love that I can enjoy things like "dates" with my hubby after I do a party on a Friday night or extend a trip a day or two because I don't need sitters and people to drive them around anymore. Love, love, love the flexibility!

NEXT!!!

LynnAndreske
06-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Lynn Andreske and Team Leader next week =)
I've been with Tastefully Simple for 4 months, (in DS for 15+ years) and LOVE the food first and foremost! Also, we enjoy the wonderful concept of a RELAXING buffet party when I do my shows. Somehow feeding people and sharing food just creates an atmosphere of exchanging ideas, building friendships!
Getting paid to eat and help my hosts earn some wonderful products is pretty awesome too!

TastefullyMI
06-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Team Leader next week? WAY TO GO!!! Very cool. :)

TSbyKristina
06-21-2011, 05:20 AM
I am still here! I am Kristina Ambrulavage. I have been with Tastefully Simple for two years on June 18th! What I love most about my business is meeting new people, sharing what I love about TS products with them, and having my job be as flexible as my schedule.

It gives me the opportunity to volunteer for my sons' activities.

carahayden
06-21-2011, 05:42 AM
Cara Hayden ~ Team Mentor and 4 years in September. What DON'T I love is a better question!!! I love everything about TS but meeting new people and building friendships is priceless!! :-) Congrats on your promotion Lynn!!!

TastefullyMI
06-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Lynn - You going to National Conference? It would be cool seeing you go across the stage for the Team Leader march! :D

beachblonde
06-22-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm Tennille, I've been a TS consultant for less than a month. I love everything about it. I love the food, I love the parties, I love the extra money. :) My goal is to hold at least one party a week, and eventually drop one day from my "regular" job. :-)

TastefullyMI
06-22-2011, 10:19 AM
So happy you decided to join us! With work, effort and a good attitude you CAN enjoy all the beneifts a Tastefully Simple business can provide. Best to you!

LynnAndreske
06-22-2011, 03:28 PM
thank you =)

Unfortunately when I started we already had family things committed in August, so unless that would change, I won't be at Conference.

I can tell you though that in my last DS business, my first time walking across stage was beyond WOW!!! Every person should be able to experience the warmth and support from the kindred ranks and walk across the stage to some crazy music and huge applause!

I'm so excited to see other new ladies popping in here! Welcome!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1