WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

GuyandEvaMom
06-16-2011, 08:51 PM
I just wanted to share some things with anyone out there who might be interested or thinking about joining the Guy and Eva family, yes we are a family! Everyone helps out shares tips and gives advice! I consider people I have never met FAMILY!! :)
Tonight we had a company sponsored Training on our COMPENSATION PLAN! Our wonderful CEO Daniel trained us on how to work our business to make more MONEY! YAY!
If you are currently looking to join Guy and Eva but still on the border let me share a few things with you that other companies do not offer! With Guy and Eva you can choose your career path...Yes YOU choose how you want to run your business they don't do that for you! Guy and Eva offers an excellent Quick Start Bonus that is easily obtained if you really want this business to work for you and you treat it like a business! Lastly..do you know of another direct sale company that offers Get-A-Way days PAID?? Yes you can take a vacation ans still get paid!
These are only a few reason's I love this company! If you are borderline and want more info let me help you get all the appropriate info to help you make the right decision! Guy and Eva has been such a BLESSING for me and my family I feel like I am being selfish if I keep it to myself so please help me share with everyone! Look forward to getting some feedback from you guys!!

RENEE STEGALL
Guy and Eva Jewelry Advisor and Team Leader
[email protected]
www.guyandeva.com/reneestegall

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1