WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Has Anyone Had The Chance

robynec
06-14-2011, 07:59 PM
To take CTMH up on their FREE June Offer???
If you have created your freebie let us know your experience and if you found it easy hard or whatever..

Here's the FREE offer again:
CTMH is giving everyone a FREE jpg!!!

Get a FREE JPG file of your Studio J® layout in June!
During our Studio J® Free-for-All in June, we're giving everyone a FREE Studio J® JPG file—no purchase required! Simply log on to Studio J®, create a layout, then order one JPG file of your layout. It's as easy as that! Download and save your file so you can post your layout online, email it to family and friends, or print them.

If you have a Studio J® or a MyCTMH® account, just log in and start creating. If you don't have an account, creating one is easy.
Whooo Hoo go create away everyone. No ship no tax all free

accents4you2
06-17-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi Robyn,

Not being a digi girl, it sounds kind of Japanese to me...lol. Just wondering if I make a layout if the only thing I can do is share it on-line or print it. I mean if I don't have a printer that prints out a 12 by 12, I won't be able to get a full page layout, right? I know another company where you can do the page and then order it and it is sent to you so you can put in your scrapbook...is that an option? Sorry to sound so dense...

Rebeca

robynec
06-17-2011, 08:29 PM
That's not a silly question at all Rebeca.
Now the free part is getting the jpg file. You can print this yourself share it online or whatnot BUT like you said if you don't have a printer that accomodates a 12X12 then what you can do IF you choose to is to pay CTMH to print and ship it right to your door. Easy Peasy. Alot of the ladies I know do this anyway to have a hard copy and be able to embellish it when they get it with what they want to. Adds even more to the layout:)
HTH

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1