WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : THR & Associates

author.samanthapotts
06-14-2011, 04:55 PM
THR & Associates is most famous for it's TV show Treasure Hunter's Roadshow.(Google it if you've never heard of it.) They have recently expanded to include a home gold buying division.

My husband went to work with THR back in October as a buyer. He stays gone three weeks out of the month but the money is incredible. Recently I was given the opportunity to join their home gold party division. I have tried other home party plans before and realized I'm not a very good salesman. What's good about their plan is you're not selling. You are just weighing their gold and printing a check. It's simple. The money is incredible and there is no risk involved. You do have pass a background check and a security deposit for their equipment but it's a one time thing and if you don't want to keep doing it you return their equipment for a full refund. You receive weekly paychecks just like a regular 9-5 job but you set your own hours.

Gold is at an all time high right now and it's predicted to go even higher. If you think you might be interested in becoming an independent buyer for THR please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and put THR Rep in the subject line.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1