WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wanting to join Scentsy???

Tara P
06-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Please message me for more information.

LeighM
06-14-2011, 04:30 PM
Advertising and recruiting is against the rules of this board.

LAscents
06-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Advertising and recruiting is against the rules of this board.

We're also not permitted to use the word Scentsy is any user ID, email or URL.

Tara P
06-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Sorry Leigh,I wasn't thinking when I posted this. I'm new to this forum. And yes, LAscents, I completely forgot about that. I will change my user name asap! I'm sorry to all.

LAscents
06-15-2011, 07:36 AM
No worries, Tara. You're not "in trouble". Who among us hasn't had a learning curve.

Denise811
06-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Hello! I will be joinging scentsy soon. But, I did see on craigslist for the title people use the word Scentsy. Can we do that?? I'm confused on this. sorry

LAscents
06-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Hi Denise,

Wise decision to join us! It depends on how they are using it on CL. You can't offer products for sale on CL listing a price but you can share the opportunity. Anyone who had a product and a price on CL is out of compliance.

External websites need to be approved by corporate and cannot have the word Scentsy (or similar misleading spellings) in the URL, nor can we use it in any email address ([email protected]) or user ID (I used to be LAScentsy on here before they developed that policy many years ago so at the time I had the moderator drop the 'y' to bring me into compliance) or blog. If you opt to set up a FB page, you can use Scentsy as long as it is Scentsy Independent Consultant. Denise's Scentsy wouldn't work; I sell Scentsy would not work; etc.

Denise811
06-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Thank you! On CL, the title was "Scentsy - We Make Perfect Scents!" Thats what I'm confused about, as I thought that we couldn't use the word Scentsy?? Sorry, as I'm trying to make sense of this before I start. I'm $37.63 short on signing up! LOL!

Tara P
06-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Denise, congrats on choosing scentsy!!!!.

Denise811
06-21-2011, 07:02 AM
thank you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1