WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

JaMarketer
06-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah guys. It's true. I can't believe it myself. MY BUSINESS GREW BY 100% TODAY, and my upline ENROLLED 20 NEW PEOPLE!!

All this in 1 day. All i can say is THIS BUSINESS ROCKS!!

Listen come one, come all. There's room for us at the top of the Network Marketing Industry and that's where this business....and to be more definite......THIS SUPPORT GROUP That i'm in. That's where we're headed.

Get off the fence guys and girls. Come join us while there's still room in our group for you. We're waiting to welcome you into our family, but soon our doors WILL have to close. Don't get left on the outside looking in.

I need you to do the following. It's so simple really.

1. Go to Http://Bodysculptor.sbcpower.com/?SOURCE=WAHM13062011 - Watch the movie and sign up as a pre-enrollee.

2. Log into your pre-enrollee website using your email. Listen to the audio on the left side.

3. Click on Order product and invest the cost of 1 dinner towards a secure financial future.

4. Come on home. Our group is waiting with open arms to welcome you

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1