WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wholesale Kids Clothes

Belinda
04-29-2006, 12:41 PM
If you are looking for wholesale kids clothes visit this website. They offer a wide range of brand new children's clothing at a discount. You can save 50-70% off store prices. If you would like a Free close-out catalog the number is (818)883-3900. You can also visit the website and take a look at all the clothes. If you place an order you must mention Discount code: MKW156629

http://www.magickidsusa.com

pinkribbonmom
04-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Is this YOUR website???????

Belinda
04-30-2006, 09:55 AM
No, the owner and designer of Magic Kids clothes is Isaac Mizrahi.

pinkribbonmom
04-30-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm a little confused...There are lots of brands on that website but they are not Isaac Mizrahi.

And is the code what one needs in order to get the prices listed??? Is it an affiliate code or something??

Belinda
05-01-2006, 06:01 AM
I was confused myself because I read that he is the big time designer in California and also has his line of women's clothes at Target, but the picture definately isn't him, unless he had some sort of change. I mean Isaac Mizrahi is well known. You see him on TV, but obviously the picture isn't him. Also, from my understanding only the Clothesthat are Magic Kids is his own line, as far as the other brands he buys various brands of clothing in bulk and resells them at a discount. They're all suppose to be brand new good quality clothing.

The code I gave you is a distributors code and it's to make sure you get the proper pricing. If you notice on the website the individual prices are different from the wholesale prices.

Cherisseep
05-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Belinda,

I dont see a difference in the distributors and individual prices. They are all coming up as the same price. Where do you see the difference in prices. I am thinking about ordering somethings for my 3 girls. To be a distributor do you have to have a tax id number for them? Do you know if there is a min order requirment?

Cherissee

Belinda
05-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Cherissee, Sorry. It's been a while since I've been to the website. When I first started ordering from them the prices were different, but now I see that they are the same. There is no minimum order. You can order one, two, or more. They have beautiful Formal dresses for girls. The pictures don't dothem justice. I ordered a couple of dresses for my daughter and they were gorgeous! The pricesare great too. I'm not sure if they are still taking distributorsor not. If they are I'm pretty sure you do need a Tax I.D. Maybe you can contact them by email or phone.

Belinda

Cherisseep
05-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Belinda

Hi there i just received an email from them they said only Calif residents need a tax id number. That is great i have 3 girls and would love to order from this site it is great items and prices thanks so much for posting that site.

Cherissee

angelmaries
05-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Are the prices good if im going to buy some & re sell them on ebay?

Belinda
05-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Your welcome, Cherissee! I'm glad you like this site. I love the clothes and of course the prices. Everyone with children loves to save money and this website is the place to save. Feel free to pass along the savings to anyone else with children.

Angelmaries, The prices are great and since you'll be buying at such low prices, you can resell them for more.

http://www.magickidsusa.com smileys/smiley1.gif

use discount code: MKW156629

(they always ask for a code, this is the one I use)

OrangeSmoke20
05-12-2006, 02:17 PM
The discount code does not lower the price any....I tried it and I wanted to order something for $5.97 and put in the code and it came back as $5.97. Am I doing something wrong with the discount code? Also shipping seems to be a bit high...to order 1 pair of pajamas at the $5.97, the shipping came to $8.23. Total for the order I wanted to place was $14.20!

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
DAWN

Belinda
05-15-2006, 05:18 AM
Hi, Dawn. Sorry for the late response.

I was told that the discount code gives you access to the prices on the website, and doesn't provide an additional discount. If you ask me, I think they should change the wording on that because it does confuse people. Also, as far as the shipping goes, it depends on where the package is being shipped to and the weight of the package. They usually put the clothes in a big long box even if it is just one item. The reason for this is because they don't want to fold the clothes and have them arrive all wrinkled. The lay the clothes down flat so that they arrive in the best condition possible.

I hope this answers your questions.

Belinda smileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1