WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jandamom
06-08-2011, 07:19 PM
I decided to have an online party just because...just because yesterday was Prince's birthday, just because Flag Day is right around the corner, just because I am very curious as to whether anyone ever places an order from these WAHM online parties.:D

Place an order of ANY size by 10 pm EST on June 14, 2011 and and one person will win an Elise bracelet!! The Elise bracelet won he Guy and Eva Facebook Awards and was seen recently on American Idol ( see page 13 on our Spring Summer catalog).

You must place the order on my website http://www.guyandeva.com/leolahardy and you must enter party code 2344 at checkout to be eligible for the giveaway.

Any questions, email or PM me.

jandamom
06-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Place your order by 10 pm June 14th & enter party code 2344 at checkout. One lucky person will get an Elise bracelet!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1