WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Deal of the Day #215: Zazzle Sale

starbirdy66
06-08-2011, 05:48 AM
Zazzle is having a sitewide sale today with savings from 10% - 40% various items, including $5 off t-shirts. A great place to shop for grads.

Your coupon:

Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts, Posters, Art, and more (http://coupons.ultimatecoupons.com/redirects/go_link.htm?tid=default&mid=15292&cid=224596&sid=UC-15292-224596-default)

Katie La - One24
06-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Hey, I was wondering how you get the ideas for the deal of the day threads? There is a deal on cardstore.com for a free Father's Day card at zero cost, even after shipping! I did four different transactions and got a free photo card for my husband, dad, father-in-law and grandpa. :-) I didn't spend a penny!

Updated- I found the place to post for everyone to see the deal :-)

starbirdy66
06-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Thanks Katie!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1