WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LamonicaE
06-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Become a home based La Bella Baskets gift consultant. As a gift consultant you will have your own online gift store and you will have the option of building your business through gift sales, through the referral program or you can do both from the comfort of your home. This company is not an MLM so you will not be required to recruit.

You will receive $15 referral bonus every time someone joins your team. Your commission is 20% and can go up to 35% when you reach the top leadership level.

The products the company sells are gourmet gift baskets, flowers, cookie bouquets, diaper cakes and much more.

Below are the benefits you will receive when you become a La Bella Baskets gift consultant:

- Free Training
- Marketing Material
- Referral Bonuses
- Leadership Bonuses
- Free Prescription card and pet card
- No Experience Required
- No Quotas
- No Requirement To Do Parties
- No Requirement To Buy Kits and Products
- Bi-weekly Pay
- And much more

The only fee you will be required to pay is $19.95 a month. A new system will be added soon that will allow gift consultants to receive a monthly fee for referrals instead of the current one time fee of $15 per referral.

I recently added 3 referrals to my team and was named as one of the top gift consultants for referrals in May. The video below shows the top consultants in referrals and gift sales. My name appears at 1:19

La Bella Baskets YouTube Video (Top Consultants)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUionGMVZy4)
Join now and try La Bella Baskets for 7 days for only $1.97. This 7 day trial will be ending soon.

For more information visit the following:
La Bella Baskets (http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/lamonicae.html)

My referral id: #2516
Send me a message if you have any questions.

Lamonica Epps
La Bella Baskets Gift Consultant

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1