WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mommysweird
06-02-2011, 02:10 PM
I am a consultant for SimplyFun and I just learned that kids lose on average 2.6 months of grade level equivalency in math skills during the summer months. We can help with fun games that are educational to boot! Smarter Kids and Stronger Families. No flash cards here. Check us out. So very excited about this company and our mission!!!

funmomma
06-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi there Kim!
Sumology, Quartile, Digger's Garden Match, Tibbar's Tangrams and so many more are great ones to suggest to your guests to keep those minds and math skills sharp while having fun.
Summer was rockin' for me last summer with game parties - I wish you the best this summer too!

Amanda

mommysweird
06-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Thanks Amanda. Have I "met" you on the training calls? I'm new and can't remember everyone's name :)
It's great to have someone else out there to bounce these things off of. Where are you located?

mommysweird
06-03-2011, 04:51 AM
Ha! Never mind that last question, just looked at your post again and it said you're in Kansas. I'm in North Carolina. There's only two of us in this state so far and I'm the only one in my half of the state. I need some help covering this territory, lol!!

funmomma
06-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Hi again Kim, I don't know that I've "met" you yet on a call. The live calls are /were right in the middle of my pre-school and 1/2 day Kindergarten pickups so I missed a lot of them. That's why I'm so glad they record them for us in the back office... I can listen later when I'm not driving. Since school is out for the summer now I will try to catch more of the business builder calls again live.

Yes, I am in Kansas. I think we have about 20 funsters in the greater Kansas City area. I'm sure you'll catch up down there in South Carolina very soon. It really is a unique company with products for every age and a mission that is so important. Feel free to contact me anytime. Happy to help fellow funsters spread the word and build their businesses. :)

Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1