WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What Should I Get?!

ghumes
06-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi TS'ers!

I'm a member of a WAHM shopping group where each month, each member makes a $10 minimum purchase from another member. Its a great way to get your products out there as well as support other WAHM's and try different products from other Direct Sales companies.

This month I choose a WAHM that is a Tastefully Simple consultant. I quickly browsed her website and it looks like there are quite a few yummy items to choose from. I am especially interested in the spices/seasonings since they'll go perfectly with my Rastelli Direct food.

My question is, what do you recommend for this Tastefully Simple virgin?!?!?

Thanks in advance! :D

TastefullyMI
06-01-2011, 02:18 PM
If I had $10 to spend I would do it on our Seasoning Salt. It's all-natural, fabulous and will last for months. Perfect at this time of year with any grilled veggies, meat etc.

Curious what others might have to say...

KristinaD
06-02-2011, 04:05 AM
I would suggest the Bountiful Beer Bread and Spinach and Herb Dip Mix (two of my favorites). You can always go to the "Try our Recipes" section to see how versatile the products are and get more ideas how to use what you decide to get! :) Let us know what you decided to go with! :)

ghumes
06-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Thanks Ladies!

I had my eye on the Bourbon Glaze and the Everyday Grilling seasoning, but I might change my mind on that and go with the seasoning salt, per your recommendation. And, I'm definitely going to try that beer bread mix, YUM!

Thanks so much! I'll let you know my thoughts once I recieve and use the product!

littlejeannie
06-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Thanks Ladies!

I had my eye on the Bourbon Glaze and the Everyday Grilling seasoning, but I might change my mind on that and go with the seasoning salt, per your recommendation. And, I'm definitely going to try that beer bread mix, YUM!

Thanks so much! I'll let you know my thoughts once I recieve and use the product!

They are great suggestions! Absolutely Almond Pound Cake and Rhubard and Strawberry Fruit Spread are another 2 really great products!

TastefullyMI
06-21-2011, 01:24 PM
This post inspired me to try a few products from a couple different companies. It is fun supporting other direct sellers. :)

ghumes
06-27-2011, 08:14 AM
Ok, just placed my order for the seasoned salt and the bourbon glaze. Looking forward to getting my goodies! :)

TastefullyMI - It has been a lot of fun being a part of the shopping group that I'm in. So far I've ordered from Scentsy, a woman in Puerto Rico that makes homemade goat's milk bath and body products, and now I just placed my order with Tastefully Simple. Each month, I recieve an order and am also able to try products from other DS companies and WAHM's. Good stuff! :D

TastefullyMI
06-27-2011, 08:18 AM
Very cool! You'll have to try the Seasoned Salt next time you have corn on the cob. I just posted on my FB fan page how to properly cook it in the husks on the grill and of course the "finishing touch" was just a sprinkle of our Seasoned Salt!

Enjoy and BTW - I just placed a Scentsy order today in fact so the support of DS'ers by many of us, continues! :)

ghumes
06-27-2011, 08:25 AM
Ohh! That sounds AWESOME! I will definiately try that out! We are big "corn on the cob" eaters in our house so I'm sure that will be popular with my family. I don't know if I am currently a fan of your fanpage - I'll double check when I get home and if I'm not, I'll be sure to "like" ya! :)

TastefullyMI
06-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks! I'll do the same right back. Simply at Home - Ind. Sr. Team Mentor Jennifer Raybaud | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/simplyathome)

kbug87
07-04-2011, 05:46 PM
How can I find out more about your WAHM shopping group? I am a Scentsy representative.

ghumes
07-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Hi! I believe the owner of the shopping group is a Scentsy rep, so you wouldn't be able to join the same group I'm in (only one rep per company), but I believe she has a few other shopping groups going as well.

Her Facebook page is: Log In | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/WahmConnect)

If you post on her wall, she'll get back to you quickly. Tell her Gina from Rastelli Direct sent you!

Good luck!

iluvme2008
08-20-2011, 07:02 PM
Hi Gina

Which WAHM Shopping group do you belong to? I'm also looking for info on Rastelli if you couold PM me when you get a chance. Thanks!

ghumes
08-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi Nancy!

PM Sent! :D

~Gina

littlejeannie
08-21-2011, 12:32 PM
i am in a shopping group that takes 2 reps per company. I believe she already has two TS reps, but if you do others businesses, there is plenty of room!

if you're interested, please let her know that i referred you. Thanks!

this is the link:
TOWNShoppingGroup : The Open Window Network Shopping Group (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TOWNShoppingGroup/)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1