WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TastefullyMI
06-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Are you utilizing these tools? I just have to share that my closed parties are up 200% over the first 4 months of 2010. That my sales are up 173% and honestly I could go on and on and I'm not trying to be a braggart, I'm trying to say that if your business is not where you would like it to be, stop struggling and work with the new tools we've been given this season.

Not only are they working like a CHARM for an "ol' dog" like me ;) but my newer team member Amanda is in the final week of earning ALL segments of Party to Success and she attributes a huge part of her success to just following the systems Tastefully Simple has in place.

The new tools, monthly host incentives etc. are giving us opportunities like we've never had before! I hope you reconsider if you've not checked into the new Party Note Cards etc.

Happy June!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1