WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tastefully Simple

carla89
05-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Tastefully Simple consultants are independent business owners who party for a living! Home taste-testing parties are your office, and you are your own boss. In each of us, there lies a passion ... find yours with Tastefully Simple.
As a Tastefully Simple consultant, you can ...
■Earn a 30% commission on retail sales.
■Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own schedule. Full-time or part-time, it's your choice!
■Provide consumable products with additional income from reorders.
■Receive leadership income when you build your team.
■Earn getaways to dream destinations and other rewards.
■Receive true appreciation and recognition for your accomplishments.
■Offer the convenience of online ordering to clients through your own consultant website.
■Receive incredible support and training from a company with strong values and principles.
■And much more!
Visit my personal website at: Tastefully Simple (http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/charrold) to view our products, sign up to be a consultant on my team or place an order.

carla89
05-30-2011, 05:03 AM
Simply go to TastefullySimple.com and find me, Carla Harrold, under consultants in PA.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1