WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for Information About TS?

TastefullyMI
05-28-2011, 05:09 AM
Since I know many folks stay "behind the scenes" looking for information and others ask on the board, know that you can private message any of the consultants you see participate on this board anytime.

Don't feel like you need to "go public" if you are concerned about getting contacted by several consultants. Simply click on the consultants screen name and the option to send a private message will pop up.

I know when I asked publicly about getting a catalogue/product from a company I got about 10 ladies contacting me. When you choose to make the initial contact, that won't happen.

Just thought I would pass on a tip from my recent experience.
I'm sure all the consultants, active on this page would be happy to assist you! :)

TastefullyMI
06-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Last two days of the current incentive and I'm happy to welcome Vivian to my team this week!

Hope everyone has has a GREAT incentive period! :)

TastefullyMI
06-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Hope everyone enjoyed the chance to "refresh" the past month! Excited to get to Nationals and see what HQ has "up their sleeve" for all of us!

TastefullyMI
06-30-2011, 06:38 AM
Excited to have had over 30 new people join The Visionaries this month! Excited to begin the new recognition year tomorrow. :)

KristinaD
06-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Thats Awesome, Jennifer! :) Congrats! Tastefully Simple is such a supportive and welcoming company! :)

LynnAndreske
06-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Congrats Jennifer, sharing is easy when you do it from the heart =)

Best wishes for even more success!

bonniej
06-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Congrats on the recruits! :)

TastefullyMI
06-30-2011, 07:08 PM
Thanks ladies! It's a pleasure working with so many gracious people like yourselves! :)

TastefullyMI
08-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Looking forward to seeing many of you next week! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1