WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LynnAndreske
05-18-2011, 06:21 AM
You are Invited! I hope you'll stop by~~

Visit Tastefully Simple - Home (http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/landreske)
Browse the catalog~let your tastebuds be happy!

Did you notice that every single pack item is less than $10!!! YES~
Each product requires 2 or less ingredients to prepare!!! YES~
And by looking at my recipes section, you'll find over 5000 recipes to use with our products!

What do you have in your cupboard for last minute guests, potlucks, family picnics, gifts?!!?!?
I can help you be prepared! In 5 minutes you could have a gourmet dip, in 30 minutes you could have
Crazy Macaroon bars or Truffle Fudge Browines, 30 minutes delicious soup, in 50 minutes you could
have fresh bread & Jam!

We offer seasonings/rubs, dips, sauces, breads, muffins, soups, desserts and so much more..take a peek! 100% satisfaction guarantee. Convenient, Affordable, Gourmet Deliciousness, Versatile

When you have your choices, you search KAYE LOOS as your host for this online show and key in your selections. If you have $50+ or more, you will get a LOVIN LEMON SLUSH DRINK mix for 50$ off and I will personally mail you a FREE product sample to try as a Thank You.

Questions, please contact me at the phone number/email on my website.
If you would like to be on my mailing list please let me know, Contests for products, recipe ideas, fun facts, hints/tips!
Friend me on FB ~~ LYNN ANDRESKE and Mention WAHM

I offer Fundraisers, FB, Online, In-home and distance home parties and would love to help you get yours for FREE! Ask me how!

THANK YOU ~~ Enjoy ! Everyone Eats...maybe you need to be joining my team =)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1