WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Does anyone have

Amy Jacobs
05-13-2011, 02:30 PM
The Baby Bullett?? I am looking for any feedback on it?

thanks ~Amy

bellajessa
05-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Hi Amy,
I am not familar with the baby bullet. It looks amazing. I am all organic and it looks like a great investment. I have asked around and mommies are loving it. Hope to find out some more about it.
thanks for posting!!

Jess:D:)

Amy Jacobs
05-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Awesome! I know it does I will let you know how it goes :) I ordered mine on Wednesday should get it some time this week. I am excited about it!

Thanks ~Amy

ParentingCoachLisa
05-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Never heard this Baby Bull but will glad to hear from you Amy.

Amy Jacobs
05-17-2011, 01:19 PM
OMG I just got it today! YEA!

If you google it you can check out the video its one of those as seen on TV items. I will give my review after I test it for a week or so ;) I am so excited although my baby does not seem as excited as me. She looks at me like okay mom bring it down a few notches (lol)

Amy Jacobs
05-18-2011, 07:46 AM
I just whipped up a Banana it took about 8 seconds to puree it ;) My LIlli LOVED IT! I think this is going to be awesome for her. She did not really get into the jar food that much.

So far I love it! Very Easy to use comes with a guide on what baby should eat at what age, Menu planner, Recipes etc..I love the baby jars where you can turn the dial for the date.

Its a good buy :)

~Amy

kailo
06-01-2011, 07:24 PM
What exactly is a baby bullet?

ShawnaM
06-06-2011, 09:23 AM
The Baby Bullett?? I am looking for any feedback on it?

thanks ~Amy

I haven't used it but I watched the infomercial and it looks cool. My sister in law and aunt are going to buy it for me. I actually think any blender could do the job but the bullet has all of the little trays and extras that make it new mom friendly.