WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Retiring Jewelry!

blingslinger
05-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Holy moly!!! Did you guys see what's retiring?? I'm in shock!! Silpada normally retires approximately 100 pieces...this year they're retiring...249!!!! That's almost half the catalog!! WOW!

Some of my favs are going away...the 21 interlocking bangles and smoky quartz ring to name a few!

Can't wait to see what they bring out this year :)

robynec
06-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Update on this:
The interlocking braclets get to stay Yayyyyyy:)

BurningBelief
06-24-2011, 04:33 AM
On pins and needles to see all the new jewelry. Can't wait! :)

cabimom
06-24-2011, 06:52 PM
I actually think this is a good thing that they are retiring so many pieces. Silpada has beautiful jewelry but the company needs a "facelift" something new and different to sell. I went to a sample sale the other night and picked up a few nice silver pieces. I am anxious to see what the fall line is going to look like! I understand the catalog will be smaller and the line more manageable for the consultants! :o

robynec
06-25-2011, 10:09 PM
I feel that the new fall/winter catalog will be amazing.
Glad to hear you got in on a good sample sale Cabimom. I just know I personally will want one of each when our new catty comes out LOL
Can't wait:)

blingslinger
06-26-2011, 11:47 AM
I have a sneek peek of some of the jewelry ;) BEAUTIFUL as always!! So excited!! I can't post it here, so pm me if you want a peek :)