WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Consultant Incentive Posted!

TastefullyMI
05-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Have you guys seen the new incentive on HQOL? LOVE the whole theme. Very cool! I'm going to get it in the hands of people who have inquired about the business with me in the past. Happy "Refreshing" and "Rejuvenating" all our teams! :)

carahayden
05-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Yup...LOVE it!!! I contacted EVERYONE also. So far I have 3 that plan on taking advantage of the incentive. Why wouldn't they.....$50??!!! That's a no brainer :-)

TastefullyMI
05-10-2011, 04:29 PM
It's nice to see too that it's paired up with our 16th birthday incentives for hosts as well. Gets everyone off to a good start.

Congrats on your 3 folks ready to take advantage of it. You'll be training up a storm! :)

TastefullyMI
05-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Love all the interest in this thread! Woo hoo!!! :) I believe I've contacted everyone who has PM'ed me in the past year with regards to TS. If I missed you by accident, feel free to let me know and I'll pop it out to you as well.

It's gonna be a GREAT day! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1