WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Online Parties

kbrowell23
05-08-2011, 10:39 PM
I am wanting to set up an online party for the girl who cuts my hair, how do I go about doing that? I have searched the site and didn't find an answer, thanks.

lrstith
05-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Hello! I am sorry you have had problems finding out how to do an online party. Just log into your workstation and go in like you are going to put in a regular party order. When you get to the page that ask you put in your name, address, etc. there will be a place that you can type in what you want to name the party, you can put whatever you like there. Once you get all the info. typed in there is a place that ask if you want to show on your PWS, just click yes and it will be listed on your website for everyone to click on and shop.
I hope I explained it well enough for you. Good luck with your online party!!!

kbrowell23
05-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Thank you so much for your help, I am going to go on tonight and try to set it up. I am going to see her next week and take a warmer to her. It will allow me to list her as the host won't it so I can let her have the rewards. This is my first time doing something this way.

LAscents
05-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Yes you list the host information when you enter the party. Once you get in there to do it, it will be pretty self explanatory.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1