WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Non-Stop Eaters

climbingtheladder
05-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Was at a vendor show the other week and felt horrible for the TS girl. There was another vendor who would go to her table and kept eating her samples. I felt bad for her. Obviously she doesn't want to be rude and say something. Have any of you ever had this happen? Do you say something or just suck it up?

carahayden
05-07-2011, 02:57 AM
Yup!! Sadly this happens..and it's totally RUDE!!! I have said something....in a 1/2 joking manner of something like "so glad you like all the stuff...here's an order form and catalog!!! Other's need to sample some too" :-)

Some people have no clue!!

TastefullyMI
05-07-2011, 11:52 AM
I've taken the samples off my table for a bit and when they would come back I would say I'm "between samples" right now and figured that might give them a clue. It has worked but I've also said "Wow, you really like that don't you?" and other things to hope that they begin to see that I'm aware of their over indulgence.

It does blow my mind that people will stand in front of the table and eat like it's their own personal serving but what 'cha gonna do? Most folks are aware that it's called a "sample" for a reason.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1