WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Are they just too picky?

MoonSapphire
05-06-2011, 11:17 AM
I started this post because I cant find anything recent.....

I am interested in Artisan corp, and I have read a lot of posts about them, but none of them are recent. I am just wanting to know from the people that have tried it, did you not like it beacuse they were too picky? and if you work there still, do you have a problem with them?

lkc001
05-06-2011, 02:10 PM
I started this post because I cant find anything recent.....

I am interested in Artisan corp, and I have read a lot of posts about them, but none of them are recent. I am just wanting to know from the people that have tried it, did you not like it beacuse they were too picky? and if you work there still, do you have a problem with them?

Hi Moon---Artisan is a scam in my opinion. Their earrings that are "easy" to make are all but impossible to get to shape correctly because the beads they use are so very tiny and would take FOREVER to make a pair of earrings. I believe the other posts about this company were about the same---I would NOT send them any money:mad:

HTH

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1