WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy and Internet Marketing

sweetcheeks13
05-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Does anyone have a good link for what Internet Marketing is? I've heard a few of you say that it is difficult to learn and if that is the case, I don't want to google. hahaha. Can you say about a billion different links!?!?!

Would anyone care to share a link for a good site that breaks it down so I have an understanding of what is involved in learning it?

thank you!

LAscents
05-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Searching for single resources for Internet Marketing is similar to looking to simplify World Hunger. Have you tried narrowing your search to "Beginners Guide to IM" Or How to Start (or Learn) IM? It's not DIFFICULT, it's just time consuming and there are some new skills to learn. There's no express elevator to the top.

greenmama07
05-09-2011, 05:53 PM
I sent you a PM.

DebraFerrie
05-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Internet marketing can be challenging and you must be consistent.
It took me a while but I got my ( Mia Bella) site to rank on pages 1-5 of google, yahoo, etc.

Keywords are important, as is keeping the site active with hits and relevant content.
Replicated sites rarely rank and when they do, they fall just as quickly. You need a personal site or blog to update.
Social media marketing is what I love to do now and it's working for me.

I have tips on my site successformom.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1