WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Retired Charitable Cause Warmers

LAscents
05-02-2011, 06:20 AM
Did you see that the Sunshine Kids and Breast Cancer Support warmer are again available on the close-out section of your PWS? They'll be there until they're sold out. Still at full price because the organizations will still receive a donation from the proceeds of the sales. Yay Scentsy for bringing back the adorable kids' hand prints and pink ribbon warmers.

christyvw2004
05-02-2011, 12:17 PM
I so loved the Breast Cancer Awareness Warmer--such a gorgeous pink.

Did you see that the Sunshine Kids and Breast Cancer Support warmer are again available on the close-out section of your PWS? They'll be there until they're sold out. Still at full price because the organizations will still receive a donation from the proceeds of the sales. Yay Scentsy for bringing back the adorable kids' hand prints and pink ribbon warmers.

jessicaj
05-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Exciting news! I was thinking it would be neat to start a collection of just the charitable warmers... Now's my shot huh?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1