WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo Way to go CTMH~

robynec
05-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Who all is excited about what Close To My Heart is offering in the month of May?
Being able to start your own biz 1/2 price is wonderful:)
With today's economy just one more way that they are thinking ahead~
Gotta Love it:)

Jolly
05-04-2011, 12:20 PM
As a CTMH customer .. I LOVE Studio J! I figure I am saving tons of money on embellishments and paper. Even though I thought I would miss the "hands on" expereince .. it is still there. The majority of my new photos will be done on Studio J whaile I catch up on 43 years of old, nondigital photos..

robynec
05-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Oh yes Studio J is a wonderful tool. Have a blast with it Jolly:)

lorah
05-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Robyn,

Is the 1/2 price sign up special going through the end of May? I need to know what is in the kit. NOT the free kit that you get if you sign up but the consultant kit. I also need to know the total cost including shipping of the kit. I'm still trying to get it together so I can sign up. You can PM me if you want. Thanks

robynec
05-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Sending a pm now:)

robynec
05-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Yes this signup special is only good thru the end of May. After that it goes back up to the regular price. Awesome offer this month:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1