WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : a few questions

That_Girl
04-22-2011, 11:22 PM
Hi,
I have a few questions about scentsy that I can't seem to find anywhere.

If/when I order my kit is there an option for a kit add-on? Are there specials where I can take advantage of discounts when ordering? and other just basic info.

Feel free to pm me and I get give you my email if needed.

Thanks

ItMakesScents4U
04-23-2011, 12:11 AM
I am sending you a PM

comforthaven
04-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Hi,
I have a few questions about scentsy that I can't seem to find anywhere.

If/when I order my kit is there an option for a kit add-on? Are there specials where I can take advantage of discounts when ordering? and other just basic info.

Scentsy does not offer an option for an add-on kit. However, you can place an order from your website after signing up.

You can take advantage of the Warmer/Scent of the month which comes at a 10% discount every month.

$ 99 USD, $119 CDN, 85 GBP (VAT inclusive) and 99 Euros (VAT inclusive)

That_Girl
04-23-2011, 06:14 AM
If anyone has some ideas how I could "hit the ground running" that would be great. I want to have alot of cash and carry since I believe that is how I personally will make most of my sales.

imamomagain
04-23-2011, 06:44 AM
If you sign up and do your $500 in the first 15 days, you could earn the Shooting Star kit which gives you the option of purchasing 10 Warmers for $200. That would give you more cash and carry and since the $200 goes towards your monthly volume, you would earn commission on that plus be that much closer to Certified Consultant.

comforthaven
04-23-2011, 06:58 AM
If anyone has some ideas how I could "hit the ground running" that would be great. I want to have alot of cash and carry since I believe that is how I personally will make most of my sales.

Hi,

Here are some ideas you may want to try; immediately after signing up and while waiting for your Starter Kit to arrive, take advantage of the awesome training in your workstation. You may also want to start taking orders from people you know.

You really do not need a lot of inventory to get started, but that's entirely up to you. However, it's necessary to keep things very simple when starting out.

kainsley\
04-25-2011, 07:14 PM
There is also a Scentsational Start incentive for the first 70 days where you can earn product credit for sales and/or recruiting. You can also host a launch party & online sales where you act as the hostess & collect the free & half-price items to build your inventory. If you'd like more info, just let me know. Good luck to you in your new business!

AletheaAnderson
04-29-2011, 08:48 AM
Greetings!

One thing that is FANTASTICAL about Scentsy is that any order over $150 gives you FREE shipping, so if you decide to join ~ you can go right in and place an order and not have to worry about paying extra shipping. So in essence it's like adding right on to your initial order.

Also, enter that order as a party and take advantage of the hostess benefits and you'll have extra stock on hand for 100% profits on that cash and carry as well.

Of course there is no requirement to carry stock, however if this is something you'd like to do you most certainly can.

Starting out with sales will definitly fill your sails with momentum! The key is followup, as they say "the fortune is in the followup" so keep in contact with all your amazing customers as they buy to be right there for when they need more goodies to fill their warmers, give gifts and beyond!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1