WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : SUPERMOMS! are with bcharmed!

SUPERMOMS!
04-21-2011, 08:57 AM
If you are looking for a way to contribute to your family, and feel a sense of accomplishment...this is the place for you! I am a Super Mom of 3 beautiful boys and if I can do it...you can too! I am an Independent bcharmed Stylist. We have beautiful, unique jewelry that suits all Style and Personalities of Women. And we offer this in a In-Home Boutique business Opportunity. Great money! Great Hours! Great Support from the bcharmed Team. Get in touch with me if you'd like to find out more about becoming a bcharmed Independent Stylist! It's a very rewarding opportunity!

The bcharmed Mission:
Our vision is to see our Stylists achieve their dreams through our unique business opportunity and to create beauty, while enriching the lives of the people we serve. bcharmed. Jewelry that lets you b you!