WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Do you carry extra insurance

Bbylove
04-19-2011, 09:20 AM
Hi I'm a newbie here. I'm signing up next month with my tax refund!
I know my homeowners insurance covers some
But I wonder how you feel securebringing all your jewelry into a hostesses home? Do you added insurance for items that become damaged or go missing?

blingslinger
04-20-2011, 09:23 PM
I do have additional insurance. Call your agent to see what is covered. I needed a special writer for jewelry!

Welcome to Silpada!!!

jocor
04-21-2011, 01:18 AM
Good question, why do you feel you need extra insurance cover ?

Bbylove
04-21-2011, 08:29 PM
I haven't begun my business yet. I'm concerned about any samples that get damaged by people trying them on. Or worst case scenario, someone is tempted to steal anything. How am I covered for loss of my samples. I know it sounds pessimistic, but it's a valid concern I think. This business stems from friends, but eventually, you have to deal with virtual strangers. I may as well think ahead. :)