WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Working from home while in school

nwhalloway
04-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Getting your degree while working at home has become more practical over the years. Thankfully, online degrees (http://www.elearners.com/online-degrees/) are viewed as a great asset these days - whether you're being employed or you're self employed. Education can only enhance your business, so from personal experience I say give it a try!

ry-enterprises
04-20-2011, 10:47 PM
It is common nowadays that in order to get an extra income you have to work while you are in school. And I think, that is why online jobs are available. Some people also prefer home business, working at home during their vacant times or even engage themselves in an online buy and sell business. In my opinion, there is no problem with that as long as you are doing a good job and you can also help other people by offering great products and services. :)

ktjones
04-24-2011, 06:26 PM
The number one reason why I want to work from home is because of my schooling. I have been told it is not any easier and I don't expect it to be but I need the flexibility that traditional jobs do not give me!
I would rather much work at night at my home then out somewhere at a place of business!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1